Today’s rapid diffusion of home recording gear is giving artists many options for recording their music. Is this a good thing or a bad thing?
Even though the DIY route is becoming more widespread, many artists realize that delegating the process to a recording engineer will most often yield more productive, albeit more expensive, results.
What is your opinion:
– Do you prefer to record at a studio, or DIY at home…?
– How many projects have your recorded at home…?
– Which method did you try 1st…?
– Do musicians become more creative in the DIY recording process…?
– In the studio is there more attention paid to the quality of work…?
– Why is it assumed every musician possesses an aptitude for DIY recording…?
Leave a comment and answer these questions.